Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Marika Fitness - Fit Expert Pants

The fine folks at Marika Fitness were gracious enough to contact me and extend the offer to have me try their new pants out and review them. They have come out with a new Fit Expert line that caters to every size woman. 
The great thing about these pants is that they come in varying lengths - short 29" inseam, regular 32" inseam, long 34" inseam. They also have a pair that comes with a tummy control top. I was more than happy to try these out and review them. For the longest time I have only purchased crop/capri length workout pants. Being 5' 10" I could never find pants that I felt were long enough and did not make me feel like I was wearing highwaters. In the off chance I found pants that seemed long enough, they always shrunk when I washed them and then I never wore them again...





I tested these pants during many different fitness related activities. My favorite thing about wearing them for yoga was that they felt like a second skin. They are so light-weight that I almost felt as though I was not wearing pants. (I assure you I was wearing pants the whole time.) I also really liked that during inverted poses, the pant leg did not fall down and bunch around my knee. That was another annoyance that always led me to capris. CLICK HERE to view the Fit Expert Line















I also put them through a few TRX workouts. Again, I was completely comfortable. They stay put and do not shift or bunch up... I also found them to be very breathable. Every time I try new pants, I am always worried that they will not be breathable enough and will trap sweat against my skin. That was definitely not the case here...










Here is a picture of the pant legs after being washed. Still plenty long. Still a perfect fit!! This was taken after 5 sets of 100 jumping jacks. The pants stayed put. I considered this to be a true test of their staying power. Even the pants I considered to be my every day favorites start falling down around jack number 60.



They even went through a kettlebell routine with me! Again, I found them to be perfect.



So what does this mean for you???? ANOTHER GIVEAWAY!!!!!


ALSO A DISCOUNT - Use the code "LOWCARB" for a 20% discount on all purchases at Marika.com

Marika Fitness is giving a second pair of these pants to one lucky winner! Could it be you??

HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO WIN!! a Rafflecopter giveaway

Visit the Marika Fitness website and comment on this post with one thing you saw on their site that you really liked.. CLICK HERE to visit their site.

"Like" Marika Fitness on Facebook - Tell them Peace, Love, and Low Carb sent you - CLICK HERE to go to their Facebook page.

"Like" Peace, Love, and Low Carb on Facebook - CLICK HERE to go to my facebook page.

From there, Comment on and share the giveaway post from my facebook page. (set the share setting to public on this post so that it may be verified) It will be pinned to the top. A winner will randomly be chosen from the comments. Please be sure to "like" Marika Fitness on facebook and share the post to qualify... THANKS and GOOD LUCK!!!

CONTEST ENDS TUESDAY AUGUST 28th @12:00PM PST

29 comments:

  1. I also really liked the Fancy Pants Yoga Pant W/Embellishment Detail pants.

    cozycreations07 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the cut out legging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Fit Expert Basic Flat Waist Pant. I only wear pants to work out, and find it hard to get pants that fit. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Weekend Sweet Talk Burnout Tank Top in turquoise! It is pretty enough that I could wear it if I had errands to run after running. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really liked the Shape Enhancing and short length Magic Tummy Control. I have the opposite problem with yoga pants all 3 to 4 inches too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked the Marika Miracles Tummy Control Capri Pant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked the Flock Together Yoga Pant W/Flat Waistband in smoke/black. I'd wear them just to wear them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found my first pair of Marika britches at Marshall's; I didn't know then that they would instantly become my favorite pant! Now that I've taken up running, I'd love to snag their Tek Relay Running Short in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Trying to enter but not having much luck :( I can't seem to access the Marika Fitness page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the I Think Ikat yoga capris!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could use some long work out pants - here in MN it will soon be too cold to wear capris on my walks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like many of the pants but I always need a new sports bra!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the sanded dry wik double waistband yoga pant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could sooooo use a pair of full leg workout pants and they look super comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE the Yoga pant W/Embellishment XOXO Pink Fit

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the Marika Magic Radio Wave Uplift Sport Bra in Purple Radio Wave!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Fit expert basic flat waist pant! Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the Bright Side Aysm Hem Tank

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm loving the uplift sports bras! And love this post; I have long legs too and it's so hard to find pants that don't ride up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the double waist band crop pants!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the Treasure Scroll Flat Waist Legging W/Embroidery :) I love wearing leggins when I do yoga or any exercise in general!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the Life's A Beach Sleeveless Hoodie Cover Up!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the Marika Miracles Waist Cincher Tanks. They look super cute and slimming.

    ReplyDelete
  24. The wide-waist Yoga pants and the waist cincher tanks would be on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the ruffled strapless coverup! Perfect for the 100+ degree weather we have in the high desert of CA ... I would wear it with just my 'unmentionables' underneath, to stay cooler. Great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Marika Miracles thigh slenderizer pants with tummy control, I sooooo need these!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the low rise bootleg pant!


    Michele Jefferson

    ReplyDelete