Sunday, September 2, 2012

Win a Blender Bottle Sport Mixer...

Have you tried a BlenderBottle yet? If you haven't, you are missing out. I first saw them at my gym and immediately thought it was just another thing they were trying to sell me that I did not need or would not use.
Also, while I thought it was a cool concept, I didn't drink a lot of protein powders. I used to always buy the pre-mixed 4-packs of protein shakes. I still do sometimes just for the grab-n-go factor but there are too pricey to buy for every day drinking. I started trying different protein powders and although I liked the flavors of a lot of them I could not get past the clumps and gritty texture. I cannot think of anyone who would like to drink a gritty, clumpy drink. I tried using a cocktail shaker, using my blender, stirring them with a fork. Without fail, there was always clumps. THEN... I got a BlenderBottle. It pretty much changed the way I thought about all mixers, not to mention protein powders. I now became fully aware that it was in fact possible to make a protein shake free of clumps and grit that could taste like the expensive pre-mixed shakes I had been buying. LOVE!! I realized there was a reason my gym carried them and that all the trainers there swear by them. I visited their site and instantly knew how they came to be the best-selling portable mixer on the market. I'll never go back!


Here is how it works... BlenderBottle® comes with a BlenderBall® It is a surgical-grade stainless steel mixing ball. This mixing ball makes for a smooth textured, great tasting drink, free of clumps. To paint a mental picture of how it works, imagine making gravy on the stove top without using a whisk. Now think of all the clumps you would be left with. It is the same basic idea with the BlenderBall® It not only works for protein powders, you can add all sorts of things to your drink and still get a smooth drink. Try adding yogurt, juice, peanut butter, applesauce, oatmeal, etc. The BlenderBall® can handle it... You will be pleasantly surprised.
The BlenderBottle® is available in two different options: The BlenderBottle Classic - Which is their original mixer. They have recently released their BlenderBottle SportMixer™ It is a water bottle that can also be used as a portable mixer. The SportMixer is the bottle featured in the photos above. I am lucky enough to own both versions and I can't imagine not having them now that I do. Both products come in a 28-ounce size as well as a 20-ounce size. They are dishwasher safe and are and have always been BPA and Phthalate free. Visit their site for more info www.blenderbottle.com
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU??? ANOTHER GIVEAWAY! BlenderBottle® has graciously offered to give one of their new SportMixers away to one of my readers. Here is how to enter: a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment