Low-Carb Cinnamon Vanilla Pancakes
I have been craving pancakes like crazy. I started to feel like it would just be one of those foods that I had to give up for good. I wasn't sure I could come up with a recipe that would satisfy my craving without feeling like I was sacrificing taste or texture. I'm glad I was wrong. These turned out amazing. My husband said that I could serve them to any non low-carber and that they would not know the difference. I apologize to those of you that are looking for a gluten-free recipe. This uses Carbquik - which does contain wheat. We served these with Joseph's SF Maple Syrup. Hope you enjoy!!
INGREDIENTS
2 Cups Carbquik - You can get it here -Tova Carbquik Bake Mix
3/4 Cup Half and Half
1/3 Cup Water
1 Egg
1 Stick Salted Butter - Melted
3oz. Cream Cheese - Softened
4 Tbs. Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup. I use Toranis - You can get it here - Torani Sugar Free Syrup
1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
(2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
***We served this with Joseph's SF Maple Syrup*** This was the first time we have tried and and we really liked it. It did not taste SF to me at all. You can get it here - Joseph's Sugar-free Maple Syrup. Also you can always use vanilla extract and a little sweetener in place of the SF vanilla syrup.
DIRECTIONS
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix using a hand mixer. Be careful not to over mix it as it will become too thick.
Heat a lightly oiled or buttered griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Ladle a scoop of batter onto the griddle. Brown on both sides. SERVE AND ENJOY!
This entire batch is only 22 net grams of carbs
3/4 Cup Half and Half
1/3 Cup Water
1 Egg
1 Stick Salted Butter - Melted
3oz. Cream Cheese - Softened
4 Tbs. Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup. I use Toranis - You can get it here - Torani Sugar Free Syrup
1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
(2 Tbs. Peace and Love)
***We served this with Joseph's SF Maple Syrup*** This was the first time we have tried and and we really liked it. It did not taste SF to me at all. You can get it here - Joseph's Sugar-free Maple Syrup. Also you can always use vanilla extract and a little sweetener in place of the SF vanilla syrup.
DIRECTIONS
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix using a hand mixer. Be careful not to over mix it as it will become too thick.
Heat a lightly oiled or buttered griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Ladle a scoop of batter onto the griddle. Brown on both sides. SERVE AND ENJOY!
This entire batch is only 22 net grams of carbs
Peace, Love, and Pancakes
Well, these look amazing! I have not used the Carbquick product. Have you tried a pancake with almond flour? I may have to break down and get me some to try -- mostly for when we have house guests....I love to feed them low carb without their knowing, lol.
ReplyDeleteBlessings!
Gail
Thanks! I made these today for breakfast. I added heavy cream instead of half-and-half, just added more water to the mixture, because it was too thick. And I used vanilla extract and Stevia instead of the SF syrup. They came out really good.
ReplyDelete